Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Outsiders post 1


The Greasers thought of themselves as a family, and in alot of ways they were. A family to me are people who you love and will always be there for no matter what. I don't consider only consider my relatives as family, but I also consider my close friends as family aswell. To me the greasers were definatly a family, they all had a bond and were looking out for eachother all of the time. And like most families, they also had thier bad times aswell, and they went through lot together, like deaths, gang members being hurt, and fights. But they were together all of the time, lived together, and always had one another's back, wich are also a few more qualities of the greasers that made them a family, or as close to one as they can get.

No comments: